Hotel Hilton Mexico City Reforma
Find this high-rise hotel in the heart of Mexico City, opposite Alameda Central park and just 650 meters from the Palacio de Bellas Artes. The historic center of Mexico City, which is centered around Zócalo plaza, is less than two kilometers away.
- Av. Juarez 70, Colonia Centro
- Cuauhtémoc, 06000 Ciudad de Mexico, CDMX
- Phone: +52 5551305300
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Mexico City
Mexico City is the nation’s capital and largest city, as well as one of the most important political, cultural, educational, and financial centers in North America. Vibrant and contrasting, its large metropolitan population constitutes some one-fifth of Mexico’s total, representing one of the world’s most significant ratios of the capital-to-national population with more than 21 million residents.
Traveling to Mexico City is quite easy. Direct flights from major cities are available in different airlines including: Air France, British Airways, Alitalia, Delta, United Airlines, American Airlines, Air Canada, Air Japan, Emirates, Iberia, KML, LATAM, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines, among others.
Tourists traveling to Mexico (maximum stay of 180 days) require to present a valid passport an a tourist immigration form available online and/or provided by airlines. The countries’ nationals that requiere a visa and the details to obtain it are available here.
If you require a visa you should contact the nearest Mexican Embassy or Consulate for further information and details about application procedures.
All tourists may be required to present their hotel reservations when interviewed at the entrance to Mexico.
The official language is Spanish and the official currency is the Mexican peso. Mastercard and Visa credit cards are accepted in most established businesses, American Express ones are accepted only in major establishments.
Taxes in Mexico are included in purchases, consumptions, and services (VAT 16%)
Learn more about requirements and recommendations regarding your visit to Mexico City on the link below.
Covid Guidelines and Information
Mexico has maintained its borders open through air travel to North American visitors with no need to quarantine. When entering Mexico and/or flying within the country you will be asked to fill a questionnaire letting the authorities know if you have had contact with and/or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- At present Mexico is fully open in terms of requirements for COVID, however, should any changes be introduced by the host country government, we will abide by them and keep you posted accordingly. We recommend participants to closely follow the epidemic situation in their home countries and Mexico, and periodically check entry requirements to Mexico before traveling.
- Any changes due to shifting circumstances, such as a resurgence of the pandemic will, as they arise, be published on the website and sent in an email to all registrants.
- Participants should present their vaccination certificate or a PCR test with a sample taken no more than 72 hours before the start of the event.
The following mitigation practices on-site are required:
Temperature check: at the entrance, all the participants will go through a temperature scan by handheld or installed thermal technology. Anyone with a fever (37.5ºC or more) will not be allowed in.
Masks: wearing medical, FFP2 or FFP3 masks all the time is mandatory unless you have a medical condition exempting you from wearing a mask or you are a speaker. Masks and sanitizers will be provided.
Social distancing: the hosts have taken all the measures to ensure adequate social distancing allowing a distance of, at least, 1.5m from other people.
Sanitization: proper sanitization of facilities will be ensured at all times.
Ventilation: proper ventilation of all indoor spaces will be ensured at all times.
- In case you feel unwell or any symptom emerges you will have a dedicated staff to guide you to the health facilities.
- We strongly recommend participants hire international medical insurance and make sure it works with private hospitals in Mexico. A list of hospitals will be included in the welcome kit.
- In case you require a PCR test, you can find more information here:
- Hospital Ángeles Clínica Londres (Frontera 74, Roma Nte., Cuauhtémoc, 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX
- Laboratorio Clínico LAPI (Frontera 74, Roma Nte., Cuauhtémoc, 06700 Ciudad de México, CDMX)
- Laboratorio Médico Polanco (https://lmpolanco.com/estudios) Previous appointment, it can be done at the venue.
Up to this date, no restrictions of entry (Covid) or quarantine are applied by the Mexican government for visitors. If necessary this section will be updated.